[Euro-board] EURALO-RIPE MoU Draft - please comment

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Jun 19 16:40:07 UTC 2017

Dear EURALO Board,

as you know, Wolf and I have been in discussions with RIPE NCC, Europe's
Regional Internet Registry (RIR), to follow the example of other regions
and build some better links between them and EURALO, including the
possible signing of a Memorandum of Association for further collaboration.
After a few meetings, RIPE has now come back to us with the attached
proposed MoU. Please be so kind to comment on the contents of the MoU.
Is this enough? Should we suggest more? The format and contents have
been proposed, based on the MoUs of other RALOs, as I previously explained.

Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Chair