[Euro-board] Fwd: Fwd: [AtLarge-Review-2017] Commenting Period Closed: At-Large Review Recommendation Feasibility Assessment & Implementation Plan

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Aug 8 23:43:39 UTC 2017

Dear EURALO Board,

please be so kind to find below the email I have sent to RALO
Secretariats, wearing the hat of At-Large Review Working Party member. I
now ask you, as EURALO Chair, to please check the At-Large Review
Recommendation Feasibility Assessment and Implementation Plan.
Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/a/icann.org/document/d/1Njfm2rRfmgAGAamhDEv1f_OIqIh0-dZrnDCA9U_EHlw/edit?usp=sharing

And of course please read the thread below for explanation.

Thanks,

Olivier