[Euro-board] Action Items from EURALO General Assembly: EURALO Board member Tasks

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed May 24 07:39:16 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I am now following up on the email below which gathered very few responses.
So let me emphasize the following point at the end of the message:

The topic was discussed during the EURALO General Assembly and there was
support for each EURALO Board member to undertake a function. So next
question: are we agreeing that Board members should undertake a
function? I think that the pressure from our members is such that the
EURALO Board can only say yes. So next question: are there volunteers
for tasks?

...and pick up the ball from here.

First, let's put together a list of tasks:

- policy
- capacity building
- communication/outreach and engagement
- bylaws/development
- finance

Did I miss any positions? Are the ones I have listed correct?

Kindest regards,

Olivier