[ALAC] O & E SC for 2017-18

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 20:27:16 UTC 2017

Dear Alan,

   1. The problem is easily solved if the Chair is appointed on a lottery
   basis;
   2. Ensuring rotation of RALO Chairs is also critical;
   3. The main thing is participation by all the RALOs and a position
   should not determine output.
   4. Ideally, you could have a Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary;
   5. Clear Terms of Reference or Charter etc and scope of works and
   deliverables to justify expenditure of meetings;
   6. An estimated budget of the WG on overall At Large Budget.
   7. Clear reporting timelines and mechanisms.

Wish you all well,

Sala

--

*Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala T*

*P. O. Box 17862*

*Suva*

*Republic of Fiji*

*Cell: +679 7656770; *

*Home: +679 3362003*
*Twitter: @SalanietaT*

*"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the
greatest quality of the mind next to honour." Aristotle*