[ALAC] ACTION: Draft of the ALAC comments to be sent to the CCWG

Timothy Denton tim at tmdenton.com
Mon Dec 14 15:01:27 UTC 2015

Alan:
Sometimes to understand a document I have to edit it.

If any of these edits are of assistance to you and others, good. Their
purpose was merely to put into correct or comprehensible English at some
points where the draft text was not grammatical,  or idiomatic, or
where, in one case, the text was incoherent.

TMD