[ALAC] Some thoughts on ALS Criteria & Expectations Taskforce

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Aug 9 21:03:55 UTC 2015

Thanks Maureen, Evan ad Alan

My first thought is to welcome the discussion - not only on what’s gone wrong but what we can and should do about it.

And I also agree with the concern that a 20 minute presence is not impact.

I hate to say it but the tiny bit of difference we can make comes from the hard slog - meeting after meeting in WGs where decisions are made.

And finally, and again, mentorship is a very positive thing we all should be doing and my congratulations to Glen - and a bit of shame on my face

Holly