[EURO-Discuss] Meeting invitation: EURALO Monthly Call on Tuesday, 09 July 2019 at 18:00 UTC

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 15:49:15 UTC 2019

Olivier,
This is maybe something we can discuss at the next Board meeting.
I fully understand that this is an important topic, I am only under the impression that it normally does not take 10’ but maybe 1/2h, and that it is mainly reporting, non discussion and contribution from the ALSes. If others have a different perception, please correct me.
If we had a leal interaction, I would welcome even a full hour of discussion, but if it is only one-way communication of the status of the different issues - which is anyway contained in the reference materials - it might be not the most efficient way to use the prime time of the teleconference, in particular for those among the participants who have already made the effort of going through the materials.
Anyway, I might have biased perceptions of the reality, so I’ll shut up and move to “read only” mode 😁.
See you (virtually) later tonight.
Roberto