[At-Large] Greetings from the Last Day in Berlin and sharing Press Release on Launch of Credo Global

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro sala at pasifikanexus.nu
Fri Nov 29 11:38:09 UTC 2019

Hallo. Grüß dich from the IGF in Berlin:

   1. Dear At Large family, we are having a great time here at the Berlin
   IGF and today is the last day and so good to so many of our At Large
   family here in Berlin to exchange hugs and sharing the love, laughter and
   food.
   2. The Germans are excellent hosts and have been looking after us all.
   3.  I have enclosed the Press Release in German and English. To access
   other languages (French, Russian, Swedish, Chinese Mandarin, Arabic, Urdu
   etc), please visit: https://credoglobal.org/press-release-for-the-launch/
   4. I would be grateful for your assistance in disseminating this to your
   networks.
   5. We had the Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation's Acting
   Secretary General Fuatai GIsa Purcell and the Hon. Charles Mok MP of the
   Hong Kong Legislative Council make remarks and launch the startup think
   tank which has presence in over 120 countries but is headquartered out
   of Cardiff, Wales.
   6. We are also running a competition on social media, all you have to do
   is follow @globalcredo on twitter and take picture of yourself in your
   country with #peoplefirst and #IGF2019
   7. Many thanks in advance.

With every best wish,
Sala

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro
Director Operations
75 Oslo House
Judkin Court
Century Wharf
Cardiff
CF10 5AX
*United Kingdom*

Cell: +44 7597516694
E: salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at credoglobal.org
Website: www.credoglobal.org
Twitter: @SalanietaT

Please consider the *environment* before printing this email.

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee. It may
contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, *KINDLY NOTE* any use or dissemination of this
communication is prohibited and no confidentiality rights or legal
professional privilege are hereby waived. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us immediately  and destroy and/or
delete all hard and soft copy data relating to this transmission. The
contents of this email, unless expressly stated, do not comprise the views
of, or any representation by,  New Sight International nor Credo Global,
directors nor staff. New Sight International nor Credo Global, has active
anti-virus and anti malware measures on its electronic mail system but
cannot accept any liability for virus damage suffered by any recipient as a
result of this or any transmission to that recipient.