[At-Large] about Subcomité de Finanzas y Presupuesto del ALAC (FBSC)

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Dec 3 19:09:39 UTC 2019

Dear collegues, the two representatives of LACRALO that we will be
participating in this subcommittee on finance are: Humberto Carrasco and me.
We both have experience in these types of topics, since we assume these
responsibilities in our organizations and in our working life.
I hope this serves as an EOI.
If this is not the case, please let us know where to place our note of
interest to complete the process.
best regards

*Sergio Salinas Porto**Presidente Internauta Argentina - LACRALO/ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo>**Asociación Argentina de
Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar/>/FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/>**FUILAC- Federación de Usuarios de Internet
de LAC <https://fuilac.org>**facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> **twitter:  sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas>**Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819**"Ojalá
podamos ser desobedientes, cada vez que recibimos órdenes que humillan
nuestra *

* conciencia o violan nuestro sentido común" Eduardo Galeano*