[APAC-Discuss] Issue related to NOMCOM nomiation

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 18:24:58 UTC 2019

Thank you Naveed. I take on board your concern and note that the original
nomination appeared to start as a letter of support that avalanched.
Nominations do not officially open until next week. This is when they can
be formally listed on the election page templates that the staff have set
up.  Staff should be formally notified of a nomination and the nominee must
accept as well. But look out for the official notice.

Maureen