[APAC-Discuss] Issue related to NOMCOM nomiation

Naveed Bin Rais naveedbinrais at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 17:50:26 UTC 2019

Dear APAC community,

I am sending this email to get a few things clarified. I seem to have
missed any email to this mailing list regarding the start of the nomination
period for the APRALO's NOMCOM delegate before any actual nomination could
be sent on this list. This seems strange that I just get to know about
start of the nomination period by reading email of a nomination.

I would like to know if there is a formal process properly defined at
APRALO's level to get nominations and the procedure, as well as about the
requirement of the position, its eligibility, and any other details
associated with it.

If the said criteria is already defined and documented, I shall be grateful
if someone could point me towards that. Otherwise, I would urge our
community to work towards defining documented procedures.

Please note that my email is only to get the clarification on the issue and
is not about or against the nomination of an individual.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Naveed -