[RAA-WG] Discussion: Registrar Accreditation Policy

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Thu Jul 26 07:53:09 CDT 2007

Jeff wrote:
ICANN does
not need to encourage registrar rating as there are already
independent organizations already doing so.

I think that even if there are other orgs doing registrar rating, ICANN
should encourage it - not do it, but encourage people to use the ratings,
and maybe even use the independent ratings themselves to  get an idea of how
the registrars are going and to get some early indication if there are going
to be problems.

Who are the rating agencies? If we have a list we can post it on the wiki
for this WG.

Jacqueline

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
14:55