[NA-Discuss] Pre-registrations

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Mon Jun 6 18:04:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

I guess I do not understand why they are harmful in and of themselves.

Certainly if they are false advertising in any way, that is an issue.  But if they are an investment method or come with a money-back guarantee, I do not understand the public harm as long as they are sold with an appropriate description.

a.