[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] 2011 election call forLACRALO chair and secretariat

cveraq en gmail.com cveraq en gmail.com
Jue Feb 24 23:40:45 UTC 2011

I would like to know please:

1. How long have been andres and Dev in their positions? What date finish?

2. How long would be the new term?

3. What other positions they hold now? How long and some url of the organization or description if posible

4. What qualifications now made you  the best candidate for another term?

What are the benefits for the groupif we elect you again?

5. Is there some report to the group from you? May we have it referenced here please?

Thank you for the time and help and also for the spirit to serve the community

Carlos Vera
Mensaje enviado desde mi terminal BlackBerry® de Porta