[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Officer Positions 2010

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Thu Apr 15 11:56:28 CDT 2010

Dear all,

The deadline for nominations for the LACRALO President and Secretariat
positions was Wednesday, April 14th 2010.

Apart from the nominations of
- Andres Piazza from AGEIA DENSI for another term as president of LACRALO and
- Dev Anand Teelucksingh from Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society for
another term as secretariat of LACRALO

no other nominations were received.

Therefore, since there were no other candidates :

- Andres Piazza from AGEIA DENSI is re-elected as president of LACRALO
- Dev Anand Teelucksingh from Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society is
re-elected as secretariat of LACRALO

for a one year term from April 14, 2010, according to our LACRALO
Operating Principles and Rules of Procedure,
(https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?ralo_organising_documents)

----
Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh