[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Aceptación nominación

dtechecuador at gmail.com dtechecuador at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:44:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear Lilian Luque
 Colombia

 EC references
 https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ind%C3%ADgenas_en_Ecuador
 https://repositorio.cepal.org/handle/11362/4122

 Without a doubt a refreshing and enthusiastic contribution to your candidacy, especially for
 the diversity that your representation brings to the presence of peoples and
 ancestral cultures.

 In this regard, I thank you for your collaboration of which people or nationality
 indigenous person whom you represent, and if possible the legal status with which
 appear, this will help your delegation lead the way on the internet
 to other nationalities and peoples, especially from Ecuador.

 May your spirit of mind be strengthened in this challenge.

 Atte

 Diego Acosta Bastidas
 Culture and Free Software of Ecuador