[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Aceptación nominación

lilidebru at hotmail.com lilidebru at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 14:40:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear All,

 As one more step in the election process in our LACRALO community, I send the necessary requirements to formalize my acceptance of the nomination for the position of Chair elect.

 1. LACRALO Conflict of Interest Form - EN
 2. https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Lilian+Ivette+De+Luque+Bruges+SOI
 3. Attached declaration of interest in Spanish and English

 Once again I express to you the honor that it is for me as a member of the region, as a woman, as an indigenous person to aspire, with your support, to occupy such an important position, in which we will work among many other fronts, for the union of our region, to promote teamwork, creating and strengthening the propitious scenarios to continue growing as a region, the participation of our members in the different At Large groups and the work of cooperation and integration with the other RALOS.

 Best regard,

 Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges