[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] ATRT3 - aqui la presentación en español y la oportunidad para comentar

Alejandro Pisanty apisanty at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 07:34:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Vanda,

 thanks for sharing. In the conference call I asked you about two issues,
 which should be finished discussing:

 1. Why the "suggestions" and not "recommendations"? Aren't they a
 undue extension of the mandate of the ATRT3 working group?

 2. What has ATRT3 done to propose a simplification of procedures and
 structures in ICANN? We need a Copernican approach, not the Ptolemy
 which is leading to corrective or preventive processes applicable to others
 processes, instead of reducing them. These simplifications would contribute a lot
 more to transparency and accountability than processes and
 complex meta-processes. Some of this is noted in the observations of the
 ATRT3 that you presented to us about all the interconnections that exist
 between periodic reviews, and that is only an example among many
 plus.

 I add that I consider that ATRT matters are not substantive matters of
 "policy" but at least they are closer to it than purely
 procedural, and therefore it can be valuable to deepen them.

 Thank you

 Alejandro Pisanty

 On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 7:43 PM Vanda Scartezini <vanda at scartezini.org>
 wrote:

> Em los webinar que fueran hechos en ingles hubo un buena aprticipacion.
> Este Lunes cuando hablamos con esta presentacion en Espñol tambien tuvimos
> una buena audiencia. Pero para aquellos que no lograran atender sigue la
> presentacion y este email es una invitacion a comentar.
>
> Antecipadamente agradezco.
>
> Fuerte abrazo a todos
>

> *Vanda Scartezini*
>
> *Polo Consultores Associados*
>
> *Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004*
>
> *01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil*
>
> *Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253*
>
> *Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464 *
>
> *Sorry for any typos. *

 -
 Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM School of Chemistry
 Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 +525541444475
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the UNAM group on LinkedIn,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614