[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] ATRT3 - aqui la presentación en español y la oportunidad para comentar

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Thu Jan 23 01:44:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

In the webinars that were made in English there was a good participation. This Monday when we spoke with this presentation in Espñol we also had a good audience. But for those who will not be able to attend, follow the presentation and this email is an invitation to comment.
 I thank you in advance.
 Big hug to everyone

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados