[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] ATRT3 - aqui la presentación en español y la oportunidad para comentar

Carlos Raul Gutierrez carlosraul at gutierrez.se
Thu Jan 23 16:18:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Thank you Vanda for the excellent presentation on Monday and it hurts not
 there was more time!

 You have again pointed out a series of structural problems of the
 participation of civil society and non-for-profit that we all have already
 heard, but nobody does anything but nod with serious face and movements
 of the head. The best demonstration of the depth of the matter is that
 the privatization of a register that bears the same name of "interest
 public "does not raise interest in our region: it seems that for money
 Everything is negotiable.

 Hopefully the ATRT3 report not only goes out on time, but don't hesitate
 to insist on the risks of multiple participation
 actors do not look like a simple slogan without content, but above all
 no impact on policies for all the factors that have returned to
 point. Thank you for your work on ATRT3 and for keeping up to date with the
 discussions with the vehemence that merits.

 a hug

 ---
 Carlos Raul Gutierrez
 carlosraul at gutierrez.se