[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Vice presidencia LACRALO

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 02:12:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Hello dear Carlos

 I hope you are well and well protected with yours.

 Thank you for letting us know about this difficult decision. I hope that all
 national situations improve amid the global contingency that
 we are living.

 We will be coordinating the due processes with the Staff to activate the
 process that merits timely.

 Cheers

 Harold Arcos
 LACRALO Secretariat