[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Vice presidencia LACRALO

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Fri Apr 3 20:01:02 UTC 2020

Well it was his decision and we need to respect it. Process would be following our rules and set up the new election I believe.
Thank you anyway Carlos for your time dedicated to LACRALO and we hope you will continue to be with us!!!
Stay safe !!
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004