[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Vice presidencia LACRALO

Ing. Carlos Antonio Leal Saballos lealsaballos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 02:06:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Hello Sergio and Harold

 With much regret I inform you that it is becoming very difficult for me to integrate
 to the organization and I have decided to retire. I want to do it in a way
 ordered to cause the least inconvenience possible.

 I'm going through a difficult time in my life, with a new employer and
 with new challenges that consume a lot of my time. So before I go on
 being bad I prefer to retire.

 For this reason and through this email I am submitting my resignation to
 the vice-presidency of LACRALO

 Thank you in advance for your understanding and support.

 Many greetings