[lac-discuss-en] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT (ES): Votar en 2019 LACRALO Elecciones y Principios Operativos

carlos dionisio aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 00:49:38 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:   RE: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT (ES): Votar en
 2019 LACRALO Elecciones y Principios Operativos
Desde:carlos dionisio aguirre <carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com>

At the moment I have not received credentials. The vote has been denied me and therefore I propose the nullity of the procedure due to the serious and insurmountable errors that prevented me from exercising the right to vote and violating the equality between the members that make up this body.Carlos Dionisio Aguirre ADIAR
From: lac-discuss-es <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Harold Arcos <harold.arcos at gmail.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 18:36:12 To: Evin Erdogdu Cc: LACRALO; ICANN At-Large Staff Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-es] [Ext] RE: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT (ES): Vote in 2019 LACRALO Elections and Operating Principles

Dear regional members

We kindly reminded you to check your Spam, Junk or Update gmail trays to verify that they received your voting credentials.

Credentials have been redirected to three regional members who had changed their emails and the Staff updated them in the lists.

I remain at your service.

regards

Sent from my device. Apologies for brevity and typos.