[lac-discuss-en] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT (ES): Votar en 2019 LACRALO Elecciones y Principios Operativos

Alberto Soto alberto at soto.net.ar
Thu May 2 15:50:27 UTC 2019

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT (ES): Votar en 2019 LACRALO
	Elecciones y Principios Operativos
Desde:Alberto Soto <alberto at soto.net.ar>

Dev, this is true if the Operating Principles are valid. We must
remember that according to this written in the same Operating Principles approve
These will only be valid when the Procedures Rules are approved.
dimientos.
Alberto Soto

Sent from my iPhone

On May 2 2019, at 12:23 PM, Dev Anand Teelucksingh <devtee at gmail.com> is
He wrote:

> [[--Translated text (en -> es)--]]
> [[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]
>

> Tema:Re:   VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT (ES): Votar
> en 2019 LACRALO Elecciones y Principios Operativos
> Desde:Dev Anand Teelucksingh <devtee at gmail.com>
>

> Querida Vanda,
>

> Publiqué sobre esto en el grupo de gobierno a principios de abril ha
For some time, I will quote
the relevant sections
> Nuestros principios operativos especificaron el principio de rotació

> Nuestros principios operativos especificaron el principio de rotació
n agreed by everyone after
s of the deliberations in Puerto Rico and the
Subsequent meeting
n of the government group and then they were approved by
all in LACRALO.
> 7.2.a - La región está dividida en cuatro (4) subregiones que c

> 7.2.a - La región está dividida en cuatro (4) subregiones que c
They include the following countries
ses: A) AmÃ
Central America and Me
mexico
: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, MÃ
ico and Panama
. B) Andes: Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and
Venezuela.C) Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Cuba, Dominica
, Granada, Guyana, Haiti
, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, San Vice
nte and the Grenadines, Santa LucÃ
a, San CristÃ
Bal and Nieves, Surina
me and Trinidad and Tobago D) Mercosur: Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay.
> Comenzamos la rotación utilizando las definiciones de las sub-region

> Comenzamos la rotación utilizando las definiciones de las sub-region
is in the OP and numbered sequentially. The rotation
n begins on the next
Subregion
from the domicile of the acting President, the
cretarÃ
and the ALAC.This means that for this year: - Search
n the nominations of the president of the region
n A (since the pressure
dente is from the region
n D) for a period
I am two years old. - The not
minings of elected presidents will be sought
n in the region
n B,
excluding Chile (for being a member of ALAC) for a period of
two o'clock
Oh. - It will be looked for
n the nominations of Secretaries of the Region

n C (since the Secretary is from the region
n B) excluding Trinidad
and Tobago (by the Nomcom member) for a period
I am two years old.-
It will be required
n the nominations of elected secretaries of the Regi

n D for a period
Two-year period. - ALAC nominations will be
n of the region
n D (as an ALAC member of C) for a period
odo
Two years old.
> Dev Anand Teelucksingh

> Dev Anand Teelucksingh
>

> El jueves 2 de mayo de 2019 a las 9:29 am Vanda Scartezini <vanda at scartez
ini.org> I wrote
:
> <TBT>

> <TBT>
> queridos amigos
>

> La propuesta de alternativas de elección plantea algunos puntos que
no this
n clearly established:
> Â௼ómo definiremos cómo iniciará el principio de rotac
for the election
n in May. The first option
n raises a question
n important.Declara use the electoral rules of the rules of pr
current procedures (rules 12, 13, 19 and 20) to choose all posts
of leadership (president, vice president, secretary, deputy secretary and
of ALAC) and choose the suggested candidate for the NOMCOM to which it refers
the new operating principles.
> ¿Orden alfabético? Tenemos a Caribe en la posición, ¿
n to vote for Nomcom?That the proposal is to use the nu
eva rule and states that I will continue
n the rules of Nomcom, the rules of
ALAC and the principles of rotation
n?
> Por otro lado, si tenemos una solución acordada para iniciar el proc
handle
that the prÃ
maximum possible elected will be
CentroamÃ
delicious?
Any other alternative to start the rotations? This alternative
is not clearly established in the voting process
n, so nobody
see
cu
He is the idea.

that of rotation
n, Â
why
do not vote under that process to t
all the members?

> En cuanto a la opción 2, es aÃşn más concluyente: ¿la
proposal is not to have a voting process
Not at all? No this

clear if we will vote or if the current members in all positions perm
I will anecer
n until 2020.