[lac-discuss-en] RES: Nomination - Chair LACRALO

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed May 2 14:19:04 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: RES:   Nomination - Chair LACRALO
Desde:<sylvia at internautabrasil.org>

Without a doubt, I support this nomination of Sergio Salinas as president of
LACRALO.

He was one of the founders of LACRALO and knows its members like nobody else.

I know Sergio from my youth and I know what kind of person he is; and also
I know
who will give everything of himself, personally and professionally, to meet with
us
tasks as president of our region.

regards
Sylvia

Sylvia Herlein Leite
sylvia at internautabrasil.org
LACRALO-ALAC Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016