[lac-discuss-en] RES: Nomination - Chair LACRALO

cristiancasas at hotmail.com cristiancasas at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 15:17:07 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  RES: Nomination - Chair LACRALO
Desde:cristiancasas at hotmail.com

I fully agree Silvia with your analysis and support your comment

Wed., May 2 from 2018 11:19, <sylvia at internautabrasil.org> wrote:
Without a doubt, I support this nomination of Sergio Salinas as president of LACRALO. He was one of the founders of LACRALO and knows its members like nobody else.I know Sergio from my youth and I know what kind of person he is; and I also know that he will give his all, personally and professionally, to fulfill his duties as president of our region.Greetings Sylvia _______________________________________________ Sylvia Herlein Leite sylvia at internautabrasil.org LACRALO-ALAC Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016 ----- Original message ----- From: lac-discuss-es [mailto: lac-discuss-en-bounces @ atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome de Carlton Samuels Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2018 17:49 To: lac-discuss-es at icann.org Assunto: [lac-discuss-en] Nomination - Chair LACRALO [[--Translated text (en -> es) -]] Topic: Nomination - Chair LACRALO From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com> We are pleased to nominate the representative of Argentine Internaut, Sergio Salinas Porto to be President, LACRALO
 .We are aware that the new Rules of Procedure are not in force and yes, we are eager to see them completed. It is our opinion that Sergio will assume that the Presidency will be of great help for the consolidation of the achievements we have achieved in the governance arrangements of LACRALO to date and that deserves our support. [ERROR: Sentence too long to translate (2165> 1000 bytes)]

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e72f503cbc.html