[lac-discuss-en] RES: Fwd: Tiempo de Nomimaciones Nom Com

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed May 2 14:00:21 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject: RES:  Fwd: Tiempo de Nomimaciones Nom Com
Desde:<sylvia at internautabrasil.org>

v \\: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} or \\: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} w \\: * {behavior: url (# default # VML);} .shape {behavior: url (# default # VML);}
Dear LACRALO colleagues:
I support the nomination made by Sergio Salinas so that Tracy Hackshaw represents us in the NOMCOM.
>From personal experience, I know that for that position you have to have a thorough knowledge of all ICANN, and without a doubt Tracy has it!
regards
Sylvia

Sylvia Herlein Leite
sylvia at internautabrasil.org
LACRALO-ALAC Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

From: lac-discuss-es [mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome by Sergio Salinas Porto Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2018 10: 51 To: ICANN At-Large Staff ; Humberto Carrasco; Maritza Y. Aguero Minano; LACRALO SpanishAssunto: [lac-discuss-es] Fwd: Time for Nommations Nom Com

Tracy Hackshaw is vice president of the Internet Society chapter Trinidad & Tobago.

Sergio Salinas Porto
President Internauta ArgentinaAsociación Argentina de Usuarios de Internet / FeTIA / CTAFLUI- Latin American Federation of Users of Internetfacebook: salinasporto twitter:
sergiosalinasYoutube:
salinasportoSkype: internautaargentinaMobi: +54 9 223 5 215819

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/8b9d11d421.html