[lac-discuss-en] RECORDED / Nominación cargo a elección del NomCom

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Wed May 2 07:29:55 UTC 2018

Dear Lilian,

Thank you very much for your e-mail.

Your nomination is now recorded.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar

On 5/1/18, 12:33 AM, "lac-discuss-en on behalf of lilian ivette de luque bruges" <lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of lilidebru at hotmail.com> wrote:

    [[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

    Subject: Nominación cargo a elección del NomCom
    Desde:lilian ivette de luque bruges <lilidebru at hotmail.com>

    Dear members of the Community,

    I would like to nominate Maritza Aguero, from Peru, to the position of choice of the NomCom.
    Maritza is the Vice President of AUI PERU, a lawyer by profession and a university professor.
    As a professional experience, Maritza has two Master's degrees and has been a fellow of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), University of California, Davis , among other institutions.

    Likewise, Maritza has been an ICANN fellow and Coach (Durban 2013, London 2014 and Marrakech 2015) and is the current Secretary of LACRALO, a position she has been carrying out with outstanding professionalism, which is why I believe that due to her professional experience, it turns out to be highly recommended for this position that I am willing to nominate.
    Best regard,

    Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges
    Representative ALS Ageia Densi
    CIO - Consultant digital goverment