[lac-discuss-en] Sobre GDPR

Humberto Carrasco hcarrascob at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:18:02 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Sobre GDPR
Desde:Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>

Dear Alberto,

Very appropriate your mail. Since you are raising the issue, I suggest that you lead this working group.

Copy to Silvia Vivanco for the opening of this working group on the GDRP and its impact on the users of the region in matters of domain names and IP numbers.

regards

Humberto Carrasco Blanc Lawyer Associate Professor Economic-Commercial Law Universidad Católica del Norte - Coquimbo LLM Queen Mary University of London PhD University of Edinburgh