[lac-discuss-en] Gentle Reminder: Draft - Proposal of the New Fellowship Program Approach

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Sat Jul 7 17:04:37 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  Gentle Reminder: Draft - Proposal of
	the	New	Fellowship Program	Approach
Desde:"Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch" <apisan at unam.mx>

Alberto,

thanks for this insistence. I join the group if they receive me.

Alejandro Pisanty

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
School of Chemistry UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+ 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 FROM MEXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog:http://pisanty.blogspot.com
LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
Join the UNAM group on LinkedIn,http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C
0C8614