[lac-discuss-en] RES: consensus LACNIC MOU

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon May 8 13:52:01 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: consensus LACNIC MOU
 Desde: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 FANT STICO !!!
 AHEAD!
 regards
 Sylvia

 ----- Original message -----
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] In the name of Humberto
 Carrasco
 Posted on: Monday, May 8, 2017 10:34
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] consensus LACNIC MOU

 Many thanks Maritza,

 I would like to add, that in 3 years we will have to renegotiate the
 agreement. The leaders at that time should evaluate how to improve the
 agreement.

 regards
> El 08-05-2017, a las 10:31, myaguero at msn.com escribió:
>

> [[--Translated text (en -> es)--]]
>
> Asunto: consenso LACNIC MOU
> De: myaguero at msn.com
>
> Queridos todos,
>

> No hemos recibido oposición al MOU que va a ser firmado entre LACRALO y
>

> Por esta razón, aprobamos el borrador trabajado en colaboración con LACNIC
 In the wiki.

 Es at atlarge-lists.icann.org <mailto:lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann
 .org&gt; On behalf of Humberto Carrasco
<hcarrascob at gmail.com<mailto:hcarrascob at gmail.com> &gt;
> Enviado: miércoles, 26 de abril de 2017 21:58
> Para: LACRALO lista de discusión
> Asunto: [lac-discuss-es] LACNIC MOU
>

> Estimados miembros de LACRALO,
>

> Como se informó anteriormente, LACRALO llegó a un acuerdo con LACNIC para
 Bring many benefits to LACRALO. The signature of this document shall be
 The LACNIC 27 meeting that will take place in Foz do Iguaz from May 22 to
 May 26, 2017.
> LACRALO aprobó una versión a principios de 2016, la cual fue enviada a
 Minor changes in the draft MOU agreement. Like the 2016 version
 Is different from the version agreed with LACNIC, we would like to initiate a
 Consensus consultation to approve the MOU agreed with LACNIC this year to 2017.
 This consensus request will be finalized on May 1 at 23:00 UTC.
> En el siguiente enlace, encontrará la versión aprobada por LACRALO en 2016
> Https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=64946331
>

> Esta convocatoria de consenso se considerará exitosa en ausencia de
>

> Gracias por tu atención.

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e78719e7e7.html