[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__Implementaci = F3n_WG_conse? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Jo_de_ancianos? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon May 8 13:53:50 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__Implementaci = F3n_WG_conse? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Jo_de_ancianos? =
 Desde: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Great Maritza, let's move!

 regards

 Sylvia

 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] In the name of Maritza
 Y. Aguero Minano
 Posted on: Monday, May 8, 2017 02:52
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff
 Subject: [lac-discuss-en] Implementation WG Council of Elders

 Dear Members of the Community,

 According to what was commented in an earlier email, we have consolidated the
 Names of the persons who presented themselves to form part of the group of
 Reference work:

 * Vanda Scartezini.
 * Alejandro Pisanty.
 * Alberto Soto.
 * Sergio Salinas Porto.
 * Cristian Casas.
 * Carlos Dionisio Aguirre.
 * Carlos Vera.
 * Jos Arce.
 * Sylvia Herlein.
 * Harold Arcos.
 * Carlos Raul Gutierrez.
 * Aida Noblia.

 In that sense, we will coordinate with the ICANN Staff to send a doodle and
 To be able to organize a call to start the respective implementation.

 Regards,

 Maritza

  _____