[lac-discuss-en] Documents within comments

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Tue Apr 18 15:55:40 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Documents within comments
 Desde: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear Members of the Community,

 Firstly, I would like to apologize for the technical inconveniences that made my participation (audio) impossible, as on other occasions, due to the problems that the AC Platform presented. We have already coordinated with the staff to investigate the matter in order not to harm the participants and the speakers, especially with a real-time call.

 In spite of this and despite these inconveniences, as was stated in the call itself, this was successful.

 In the wiki you can find the record of the call as well as the respective transcription. The presentation of Carlton Samuels is also available:  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/2017-04-17+LACRALO+Monthly+Teleconference

 As indicated in the call, we have two deadlines that to date are for comments:

  1. On May 10, the deadline for commenting on the Report on changes proposed by the Regulations for the ICANN Board review process is over. This issue was addressed by Le n S nchez:  https://www.icann.org/public-comments/bylaws-bgc-2017-03-31-en
  2. On April 27, the deadline for commenting on the Report on Competition, Consumer Confidence and Review Report <  https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/64081661/CCT-RT%20Draft%20Report%20Webinar%20Slides%20Final%20Mar%202017.pdf?version=2&modificationDate=1492427278000&api=v2>  (CCT-RT). This theme was addressed by Carlton Samuels:  https://www.icann.org/public-comments/cct-rt-draft-report-2017-03-07-en

 In this regard, we would like to consult the Community if they agree to form the respective working groups. If we consider it convenient, we would be grateful if you could also tell us if you wish to be a part of it.

 Thank you very much.

 Regards,

 Maritza

[[--Original text (es)