[lac-discuss-en] Reports - deadline for comments

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Tue Apr 18 16:08:32 UTC 2017

Dear LACRALO Members,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the technical inconveniences that made my participation (via audio) imposible (as on other opportunities), due to the problems presented by the AC platform. We have already coordinated with the ICANN staff to let tus know what happened, especially in this case, where people are participating in real-time.

In spite of this inconveniences, as it was pointed out in the call, this was realized with success.

In the wiki you can find the record of the call as well as the transcript. Carlton Samuels´ presentation is also available: https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/2017-04-17+LACRALO+Monthly+Teleconference

As indicated in the call, we have two deadlines that now on are in time for comments:

  1.  On May 10th 2017 is the deadline for comments -  Report on the changes proposed by the Regulations for the ICANN Board review process. This topic was addressed by León Sánchez: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/bylaws-bgc-2017-03-31-en
  2.  On April 27th, 2017 is the deadline for comments on the Competition Report, Consumer Confidence and Review Report (CCT-RT). This topic was addressed by Carlton Samuels: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/cct-rt-draft-report-2017-03-07-en
We would like to consult to all Community Members if you agree to form a WG on this topics. If so, please let us know asap. Self-nominations are welcome.

Regards,

Maritza