[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? Comment_P = C3 = Bblico_sobre_las_Reco? = =? Utf-8? Q? Recommendations?

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 15:15:46 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Utf-8? Q? Comment_P = C3 = Bblico_sobre_las_Reco? = =? Utf-8? Q? Recommendations?
 Desde: harold.arcos at gmail.com

 Dear

 I share the link to the Public Comment space on the
 Recommendations for Improving SO / AC Accountability
 <  https://www.icann.org/public-comments/soac-accountability-2017-04-14-en>
 Which has begun.

 The public comment will end on May 26, 2017 23:59 UTC. During
 This period, anyone can send comments via <
 Comments-soac-accountability-14apr17 at icann.org>

                                          I consider it very important that
 Read the contents of the Recommendations to have an opinion
 respect. In this new stage in which we are called to participate in
 The improvements to ICANN structure our opinion will be welcomed.

 All members of the At-Large community can write a
 declaration.If from RALO we want to elaborate a public comment
 For these Recommendations, I propose that we open a working group to
 Read, contribute and write the comment that we deem most relevant.

 regards

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/72c36363f1.html