[lac-discuss-en] ??????????? Q = utf-8 3A_2016_Solicitud_de_candidatu OPEN = = = utf-8 q ras_para_miembros_del_ALAC_ALAC_y_delegados_de_la_Comit = = utf-8 q = C3 = A9_de_nominaciones-_NOTED =

yesim.nazlar at icann.org yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Wed May 4 18:31:53 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ??????????? Q = utf-8 3A_2016_Solicitud_de_candidatu OPEN = = = utf-8 q ras_para_miembros_del_ALAC_ALAC_y_delegados_de_la_Comit = = utf-8 q = C3 = A9_de_nominaciones-_NOTED =
 from: yesim.nazlar at icann.org

 Dear Carlos,

 Please find the link below:
 https://community.icann.org/x/YzeAAw

 Thank you.
 Kind Regards,
 YeÅŸim Nazlar

 On 04/05/16 19:31 &quot;Carlos Raul Gutierrez G.&quot; <crg at isoc-cr.org> wrote:
 > Dear Yesim
 >
 > Can you give me the link to the page With the election process?
 >
 > Thank you
 >
 > Carlos Raul Gutierrez
 > +506 8837 7176
 > Skype: carlos.raulg
 > Current offset UTC: -6.00 (Costa Rica)
 > On 4 May 2016, at 9:57 PM, Yesim Nazlar wrote:
 >
 >> Dear Sergio,
 >>
 >> Thank you very much for your e-mail.
 >> Your support is now officially Recorded.
 >>
 >> Thank you.
 >> Kind Regards,
 >> YeÅŸim Nazlar
 >>

 >> On 05/04/16 18:11 &quot;on lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 >> Behalf of presidencia at internauta.org.ar &quot;
 >> <lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of\r
 >> Presidencia at internauta.org.ar&gt; wrote:
 >>

 >>> [[Translated text (es -&gt; en) -]]
 >>>
 >>> Subject: Re: ??????????? Q = utf-8 3A_2016_Solicitud_de_candidatu OPEN
 >>> =
 >>> = = Utf-8 ras_para_miembros_del_ALAC_ALAC_y_delegados_de_la_Comit q =
 >>> =
 >>> Utf-8 q = C3 = A9_de_nominaciones-_NOTED =
 >>> From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar
 >>>
 >>> On behalf of the organization I Represent Internauta, Association
 >>> Internet Users Argentina and myself Accompanied the candidacy
 >>> José Ovidio Salgueiro as representative to the Nominating Committee.
 >>> Best regards

 Sergio Salinas Porto &gt;&gt;&gt; * ** ** Association President Internauta
 >>> Argentina
 >>> Argentina Internet Users
 >>> <http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / fetia <http://www.fetia.org.ar/> /
 >>> CTA
 >>> <http://ctamdq.org.ar/> ** Fluids Latin American Federation of Users
 >>> From Internet <http://www.fuilatin.org/> ** Facebook: I salinasporto
 >>> <http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp; sergiosalinasII
 >>> <http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII> ** Twitter: sergiosalinas
 >>> <http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Google +: Sergio Salinas Porto
 >>> &lt;
 >>>
 >>>  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>**Hangout:presidenci
 >>> A @
 >>> internauta.org.ar
 >>> <Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> / ** Pixelhub: I
 >>> salinasporto
 >>> <http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto> ** Youtube: I salinasporto
 >>> <http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto> ** Skype: internautaargentina
 >>> **
 >>> Mobi: +54
 >>> 9 223 5 215819 ** &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, Whenever
 >>> That receive orders humiliate our conscience or violate our
 >>> Common sense &quot;Eduardo Galeano *

 Regional &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 ICANN &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &lt;

 Selection &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; ALAC Schedules 2016.ALAC members * -
 Proposed &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 ** &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Candidate.

 © &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; what to believe is a suitable candidate and also © n has to

 Les 2016. &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 Statuts de l'ICANN &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &lt;

 Selection &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
 Ci-dessus &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;.
 Voir &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 Tous les &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 Being &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 Proposed &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 Elections &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; started later than one week after the Date
 Chosen &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 Please &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 They &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 Nathalie &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;