[lac-discuss-en] Good pratices for estabelecer a national CSIRT

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Thu Apr 14 04:13:21 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Good pratices for estabelecer a national CSIRT
 from: apisan at unam.mx

 Renata,

 I join the question of ISOC Argentina.

 I do not mean to groups WhatsApp as they are closed, you can not know without belonging to them or receive direct invitation, not its governance is known, and leave no registration or adhere to standards and open formats. ISOC Mexico for the interest solely applies to groups scumplan these requirements.

 Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 University Av 3000,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 +525541444475 +525541444475 SMS FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org