[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = C3 = A1cticas_para_establecer Buenas_Pr _ = = utf-8 un_CSIRT_Nacional q =?????

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 04:08:14 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q = C3 = A1cticas_para_establecer Buenas_Pr _ = = utf-8 un_CSIRT_Nacional q =?????
 from: apisanty at gmail.com

 Fabricio,

 thanks for sending this document CSIRTs OAS. A vision
 government and companies without real consideration of the "stakeholder" of
 technical, academic and civil society communities.

 It is important to note that concentrates on security efforts
 governments and not those of society in general. Therefore it omits some
 of the most competent and proven centers, the origin of some of the centers
 governmental described.

 As also in the OAS report on the state of the
 capacities in the region in cybersecurity, the focus is primarily to
 efforts by governments, serving the public safety CSIRTs
 and national security, and not the construction of generalized capacities,
 or resource mobilization of society itself happens all
 days in our societies. A quick search on the string "Universi"
 It takes note that universities appear only as places
 work of some authors, and in the description of a paragraph by country
 of educational opportunities in information security.

 A search for "domain" shows us another important aspect of the report,
 Security vision [cyber] National is permeated by the
 militarization. It refers to "domain" as does the strategic doctrine
 Defense, the domain "cyber" or "cyber" is one more on the short list of
 land, sea, air and space military strategic domains.

 The vision of human rights is also questionable from the point of
 view of civil society; I leave it to the experts.

 LACRALO represents and brings together civil society and many individuals and
 groups with expertise in security. We are in the process of
 admit an association dedicated to the topic. Should we applaud a report
 We deliberately excluded by design? Do we it is useful for our
 activities as representatives and promoters of the principles and interests
 users?

 Alejandro Pisanty

 On Wed, April 13, 2016 at 11:32 AM Fabricio Pessoa <fabricio.pessoa at axur.com>
 wrote:

> Hola a todos,
>
> Repaso un documento desarrollado por OAS con Buenas Prácticas para
> establecer un CSIRT Nacional que creo que puede ser util.
>

> https://www.sites.oas.org/cyber/Documents/2016%20-%20Buenas%20Practicas%20CSIRT.pdf
>
> Saludos
>
> <http://www.axur.com/>
>

> *Fabricio Pessôa**Community Engagement and Relationship Manager*
> *Axur. Cyber Inspection for a safer web.*
> fabricio.pessoa at axur.com
> | +55 54 99624737 | +55 51 30122987
> Skype: fabricioaxur   <http://www.stopthinkconnect.org/>
> ------------------------------
>
> A informação contida neste e-mail e em seus anexos é confidencial e não
> pode ser usada, reproduzida ou divulgada para terceiros que não seu
> destinatário. Se recebeu este e-mail por equívoco, por favor apague o seu
> conteúdo e avise o remetente imediatamente. <http://www.axur.com.br>
>
> <http://www.ciberbras.com>The information contained in this e-mail and in
> its attachments is confidential and shall not be used, reproduced or
> disclosed by any person other than its addressee(s). If received in error,
> please delete this e-mail's content and contact the sender immediately.
> <http://www.axur.com>
>

> *Esta mensagem não tem validade como acordo ou contrato.*
>

> Sent with MailTrack
> <https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=fabricio.pessoa@axur.com&idSignature=22>

> http://www.lacralo.org

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 Av.University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 +525541444475 +525541444475 SMS FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty