[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = C3 = A1cticas_para_establecer Buenas_Pr _ = = utf-8 un_CSIRT_Nacional q =?????

fabricio.pessoa at axur.com fabricio.pessoa at axur.com
Thu Apr 14 12:22:42 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q = C3 = A1cticas_para_establecer Buenas_Pr _ = = utf-8 un_CSIRT_Nacional q =?????
 from: fabricio.pessoa at axur.com

 Hello Alejandro,

 I understand what you mean but, for me, the document is specific in
 say that their focus is national CSIRTs and is very useful to give an idea
 general LAC countries in the region do not even have a national CSIRT.
 Obviously this is not a manual, and do not think anyone think of creating a
 National CSIRT seek only a source of information, but I think the
 document if it serves to give an idea of \u200b\u200bhow to start piensar the subject.

 There are other interesting documents arising out of open debates in the
 IGF about good practices for CSIRT in:
 http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/documents/best-practice-forums/establishing-and-supporting-computer-emergency-response-teams-certs-for-internet-security/627-bpf-csirt-2015-report-final-v2

 I personally applaud if the OAS because it is one of the few
 organizations see is really acting and performing actions
 to improve and raise awareness about cybersecurity, the example
 South School on Internet Governance 2016.

 They are far from perfect seren, and also I think deverian
 work more together with LACNIC and other organizations, but it
 unless you are doing something real.

 He participated in many groups of CSIRTs and cybersecurity in the LAC region and
 everyone and the truth is that the representativeness of the region is
 a lot lower and many people do not see're doing things sides. Is
 a shame, but it's true. I think if we do not agree with
 things you do, devemos look for alternatives and do something better.

 I am working together with LACNIC, M3AAWG (Messaging, Malware and
 Mobile Anti-Abuse Working Group) and APWG (Anti-Phishing Working Group) to
 we believe a group of anti-abuse in the region precisely because I do not see
 the people here participating in groups and discussions on the subject.He
 reflex is justamenet that will keep developing documents and standards that
 They do not take into account our reality in the LAC region.

 My goal in becoming more involved with ICANN issues and therefore
 LACRALO is just looking for a way to improve our participation in
 cybersecurity issues. For that, I think ost important is to unite
 efforts and so I always look on the bright side of everything that is done
 in this regard, and as much does the fact that someone is
 I doing something, as in the case of OAS, I see something positive com.

 That said, in May, during the LACNIC event in CUBA, be with
 presentations from organizations such as M3AAWG, debates about
 Cybersecurity and CSIRTS, BOFs on how to improve the integration and
 Communication are among the different actors in the process of fighting
 network abuse and the possibility of creafrmos a group of anti-abuse
 for the region.

 I invite all concerned because it is a real opportunity to build
 something that will bring benefits to the region.

 regards

 Sent With MailTrack
 <  https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=fabricio.pessoa@axur.com&idSignature=22>

<http://www.axur.com/>

 Fabricio Pessôa ** * Community Engagement and Relationship Manager *
 * Axur. Cyber \u200b\u200bInspection for a safer web. *
 fabricio.pessoa at axur.com
 | +55 54 99624737 | +55 51 30122987
 Skype: fabricioaxur <http://www.stopthinkconnect.org/>
 ------------------------------

 A contida neste informação e-mail and attachments em seus confidential e não é
 Prune be used, disclosed for Terceiros reproduzida ou que não seu
 addressee. Is recebeu this e-mail by mistake, please turn off or seu
 conteúdo and alert or remetente Immediately. <http://www.axur.com.br>

<http://www.ciberbras.com> The information Contained In This e-mail and in
 ITS attachments is confidential and not be used Shall, reproduced or
 Disclosed by any person other than ITS addressee (s). If received in error
 Please delete this e-mail's content and contact the sender immediately.
<http://www.axur.com>

 * This mensagem não tem validade ou contract as agreed. *

 04/14/2016 1:04 GMT-03: 00 Alejandro Pisanty <apisanty at gmail.com> :

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/035ac0db7c.html