[lac-discuss-en] ????? Q = utf-8 B3n_sobre_componentes_de_la_S VIEW = C3 = = = utf-8 ociedad_Civil q =?

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:02:36 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:????? Q = utf-8 B3n_sobre_componentes_de_la_S VIEW = C3 = = = utf-8 ociedad_Civil q =?
 From: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 Dear:

 I read some of the comments but I criterion is not clear
 separation of different categories.

 In my humble opinion we are all members. (Actual or potential as
 someone said before, Carlos Gutierrez)

 That is indisputable. I think it's like trying to distinguish: User
 TV ... electricity ...

 The other are "institutions" State Academy ... Chambers of Commerce ...

 The same person can (and usually does) other roles. Do you want
 mean by "civil society" .. When a ruler enters Internet
 reasons is entering his office as "Government" .. when replacing
 User personal reasons is civil society .. is ..
 You can be in the government and belonging to an ALS ..?I think it is
 otherwise meaning to the term "civil society"

 Alberto gave some directions even historical material on the
 notion of "Civil Society" I understood the idea was several authors
 opposed to the idea of \u200b\u200bstate, government and civil society think ..
 He wanted to mention ordinary citizens, without the involvement of other
 organizations: academia, chambers of commerce ..

 But today this is a world of those organizations .. inclusive ..
 left out? what it is intended to separate the talk of Users
 end "the essence of the concept: what kind of person is it?

 Maybe from thinking who are seeking to include in this idea, what
 They are the characteristics of individuals to include or interests
 represent required, can be determined better.

 Can an "end user" also belong to other categories? how
 distinguish when he is acting as an end user and how within
 other categories?

 This brings to mind the idea of \u200b\u200b'final consumer' laws
 consumer law ... but there is clear: when the person acts
 final consumer when the law protects .. is the case specifically the
 that determines entry into the category, at every opportunity that the
 person buys goods for example. It is for your company? It is for use
 personal?
 All that is not government or company Civil Society is also said in
 the list.

 .. They are SMEs (small and medium enterprises) do not enter society ..
 civil.

 I did not see what Jhonny distinction between end users and civil society ..

 Greetings to all

 Aida