[lac-discuss-en] ????? Q = utf-8 B3n_sobre_componentes_de_la_S VIEW = C3 = = = utf-8 ociedad_Civil q =?

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Wed Oct 7 14:56:04 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:????? Q = utf-8 B3n_sobre_componentes_de_la_S VIEW = C3 = = = utf-8 ociedad_Civil q =?
 From: vanda at scartezini.org

 According to the most relevant it is the "for what?" If we define the term to qualify ALS entonce I am with Sergio. If this is to spearar which serve to NPOC or ALAC, the definition of establishment in various countries needs to be clearer.
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil