[lac-discuss-en] FW: Fwd: New Public Comment: Proposed Schedule and Process / Operational Improvements for AoC and Organizational Reviews

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Wed May 20 16:10:20 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: Fwd: New Public Comment: Proposed Schedule and Process / Operational Improvements for AoC and Organizational Reviews
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Dear Alberto
 Rinalia email regarding my personal position is the proposal as
 this is good and wait for results of the new group to be formed
 by Competicin, Credibility Choose and Consumer certainly going
 adding knowledge that ALAC must meet demands for better
 serve the community.

 Dear Alberto,
 Regarding Rinalia email below, my personal position is the Proposed
 postponed document is good, and to wait for the results from "Competition,
 Consumer Choice Review & Consumer Trust Certainly That will add knowledge
 About Shall accomplish all ALAC Demands to better serve our community.

 Hugs / Best regards

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av.Paulista 1159, 1004 cj