[lac-discuss-en] FW: Fwd: New Public Comment: Proposed Schedule and Process / Operational Improvements for AoC and Organizational Reviews

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:57:43 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: FW: Fwd: New Public Comment: Proposed Schedule and Process / Operational Improvements for AoC and Organizational Reviews
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Vanda,

 I think that the ALAC Review should be done soon and questions
 very incisive about the effectiveness of ALAC and RALOs distinas,
 about transparency and accountability of organizations
 members, effective representation of Internet users and about
 its substantive development of ICANN policies contributions.

 This is especially important in LACRALO we could not move forward
 with metrics for these purposes and therefore we have not made progress in
 conceptualization of the terms referred.

 The rearrangement of the reviews as a whole is a major issue
 We must be treated separately.Our position is that the reviews should be
 concise and effective, and that requires cycles lengthen and increase
 coordination of different types of reviews. A review of the
 benefits, costs and unintended consequences of reviews is
 essential and urgent.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 11:09 a.m., Vanda Scartezini <vanda at uol.com.br> wrote:

> Estimado  Alberto
>  Respecto el email de Rinalia , mi posición personal es la propuesta como
> esta es buena y aguardar para tener resultados del nuevo grupo a se formar
> por Competición, Escoja y Credibilidad para el  Consumidor, por cierto  va
> adicionar conocimiento sobre que demandas que ALAC debe cumplir para mejor
> atender la comunidad.
>

> Dear Alberto,
> Regarding Rinalia email below, my personal position is the
> proposed postponed document is good, and to wait for the results from "Competition,
> Consumer Choice & Consumer Trust Review”  that  certainly will add
> knowledge about all demands ALAC shall accomplish to better serve our
> community.
>

> Abrazos /  Best regards
>
> *Vanda Scartezini*
> *Polo Consultores Associados*
> *Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004*
> *01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil*
> *Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253*
> *Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464 *
> *So**rry for any typos. *
>

> From: Rinalia Rahim <rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com>
> Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 22:52
> To: 'ALAC List' <alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
> Subject: [ALAC] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] New Public Comment: Proposed
> Schedule and Process/Operational Improvements for AoC and Organizational
> Reviews
>
> Dear ALAC & RALO Chairs,
>
> I know that it is a busy time, but please do provide comments on whether
> the proposed slower pace of At-Large Review 2 is agreeable or if further
> adjustments are needed to ensure sufficient time and capacity for the
> At-Large community to do a meaningful review towards enhancing At-Large
> effectiveness and relevance.
>
> Comments on other aspects of ICANN reviews as raised in the call for
> Public Comments would also be appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Rinalia

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Avenue,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 SMS FROM MEXICO +525541444475 +525541444475
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty