[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 Men = FA_Showcase =

silvia.vivanco at icann.org silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Mon May 11 01:52:08 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = iso-8859-1 Men = FA_Showcase =
 From: silvia.vivanco at icann.org

 Dear Alberto and all,

 The Hotel meetings have provided our team with the following pricing:

 ONLY for drinks (beer wine soft drinks), 60 min package is $ 18.50 USD + 21% VAT per person. The price is for 70 persons-

 $ 20.70 ++ = Two pies are pies Calculated per person.

 $ 10.71 ++ red and white wine, beer, sodas and water
 Please be so kind to see the attached budget.

 Let us know if You have any questions,

 Silvia

 Silvia Vivanco
 Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs
 ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
 www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org/>