[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 Men = FA_Showcase =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon May 11 00:19:11 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = iso-8859-1 Men = FA_Showcase =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, wrongly directed me inglsa the list in Spanish, and
 translations are not good.

 Aquretransmito what I meant:

 Dear Staff, requesting that managed to whom it may concern, that is us
 men delivered the Sheraton Hotel is scheduled for showcase
 LACRALO.

 I pedel April 20 and until the day of today have no answer.

 I'm taking the money from ICANN, a responsibility in something
 which I have no knowledge.

 I want to give as always, transparency

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto