[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = utf-8 Men = C3 = BA_Showcase =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon May 11 02:55:47 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = utf-8 Men = C3 = BA_Showcase =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Silvia, so I asked for clarification. They are not (dollars) u $ s 2500.00 as I had been informed, but (dollars) u $ s 2660.43.

 If we do not get more sponsors we can not even hire this.

 For the responsible team to compare this budget two (2) pies per person, plus drinks, beer and wine without specifying brand, I request to kindly send the budget that I got and is described at the bottom, and whose value is ( dollars) u $ s 1.350,00 the price on the date.

 The question I wish to raise is this. We can provide the Sheraton hotel (dollars) u $ s 1.350,00? Send us a detailed description.

 I suggest that the committee is working on the financial aspect of our event, becomes aware of this immediately, because we can not make direct contact with the Hotel.

 Frankly, and knowing the values \u200b\u200bcharged in my country, I believe that they are scamming ICANN with this budget, and I must take responsibility by having to necessarily hire the hotel for our event.

 I urge all to read carefully and compare two patties with the list below.

 We are also getting tips not leave the Sheraton, to avoid moving the speakers, and that is not consistent with this budget Sheraton, and its results.

 We're not just getting a smaller collaboration ICANN, but it seems that nobody controls prices and the responsibility to have to say yes to that contract moves.

 Hope, please, quick news because we can not take more, and it is not our fault the delay. I asked this long ago ...

 Again, I'm trying to make an important event in a transparent manner, and taking care to spend the money of ICANN as it should be.

 Regards

 Alberto Soto

 This budget includes:

 Salted varieties

 ï‚· Redonditos sesame cream with smoked salmon and chives

 ï‚· poppy muffins with tenderized beef, arugula and tomato

 ï‚· Mini Arabs with grilled chicken with lemon and herb cream

 ï‚· Negritos with roast beef and blue cheese cream

  Vittel butter Thoné in figacitas

 ï‚· Braids with ham and cheese

 ï‚· bagels with cream cheese and smoked tenderloin

 ï‚· Variety of cold snacks

 ï‚· Variety of cold pinchos

 Sweet varieties

 ï‚· Glazed Lemon Squares

 ï‚· Brownie Squares

 ï‚· Alfajorcitos cornstarch and nutty

 Beverages

 Coca-Cola ï‚· Line

 ï‚· Levite and H2O Flavored Line

 ï‚· Mineral Water

 ï‚· Ice

 Crockery

 ï‚· Drinking water / wine

 ï‚· Vessels

 ï‚· Pitchers

 This budget includes

 ï‚· uniformed waitresses for two hours (all our staff has personal accident insurance with no repetition clause Insurer Mapfre)

 ï‚· Coordinadota

 ï‚· Drinks and described dishes

 ï‚· Shipping

 ï‚· napkins

 ï‚· rectangular tablecloths for tables support

 Alcoholic beverages:

 Trapiche Malbec Oak, Origin Trapiche Malbec, Callia Magna Malbec

 ï‚· Champagne (for toast, the end of the holiday)

 ï‚· ï‚· beer (Stella Artois or Heineken)