[lac-discuss-en] = iso-8859-1 Reuni q = F3n_con_Fadi_Chehade =??

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Oct 15 16:32:55 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: = iso-8859-1 Reuni q = F3n_con_Fadi_Chehade =??
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Yesterday realizla meeting with Fadi Chehade, who was accompanied by his
 closest facility staff. According aclarel same, just was coming to listen, learn
 directly from the bases that are esthaciendo, and thus see for
 to working to fulfill the goals set by each THIN.

 Requirements we can do, that will be taken into account for
 analysis.

 In particular, said that based on the results of the Planning
 Strategic LACRALO, working on weaknesses and strengths
 found, primarily there are two challenges: Capacitaciny
 motivation for greater participation. And that:

 - That we take the deficit issues

 - We tried to double space capacitacin.

 - That estpor issued for the survey of expertice
 each member (serving a recommendation of ATLAS II).

 - The plan is to have as it's own ascapacitadores
 necessary, external aa our Regin.

 - That we increased teamwork

 - Current Citlos working groups and working methodology

 - What did we do events in Bolivia, Dominican Republic Haity

 - The issue of what we face a barrier idiomtica Travs a
 free online platform.

 - That we have requested background in FY15 and we continue
 CROPP using the program.

 - That to the extent we can, the Transition IANA haramos event
 within our Regin

 As YOU SPECIFIC requirements for our Regin, I solicitapoyo of
 capacitacin technicians to clearly issues because they ask opinin with
 Comments open for example, and do not opine not for lack of
 participation, but for lack of capacitacin.

 Also, as we are working on our metrics and as an incentive
 for our members, we are granted an additional space per year, for
 attendance at a classroom reunin ICANN. This additional space will be
 for the member within the annual period preceding the event, he was
 most active participation. On the assumptions that those with position and
 fixed places for these meetings will not be considered.

 Finally closes the reunin Fadi, saying that since asumisus
 ICANN functions, reunin was the best group he has had, the more
 frank, honest and useful it has been. What therefore is the repetiren
 prximas meetings. That his staff has taken note and is
 tems of action generated to give continuity begun.

 On the same day, LACRALO was honored to be congratulated on two
 opportunities: the monthly reunin of noon (Los Angeles) Olivier
 said he has referred us to the other RALOS example by the level of
 internal discussion and the way I was working. At night (Los Angeles)
 Fadi particularly congratulate two ALS, EURALO and LACRALO.

 We look forward to a report by the Staff of Fadi.

 Best Regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/5475bfd80c.html