[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 Reuni = q = F3n_IANA F3n_Transici =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Oct 15 16:02:32 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 Reuni = q = F3n_IANA F3n_Transici =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, to clarify this issue. He was waiting for the TRANSLATION
 contracts between NTIA and ICANN. It is essential to be certain
 we speak correctly on the IANA functions and consequences
 finalizacin of contracts. It is precisely the discussion in many
 working groups within ICANN, and beyond, on many levels:
 governments, civil society, societies techniques, etc.

 At meetings in Los Angeles on the subject (there were many), there
 hot discussions and opinions.

 In the monthly reunin yesterday, citing that hablsobre this is
 discussing whether the IANA must be after the transition into or out of
 ICANN, if you have to create an internal or external agency to ICANN for
 verification of liability, including other groups are said to
 ICANN should create another.

 As vern state of the art in this complex estbastante time.

 I believe that they are right on deadlines, and so if they appear
 contracts (they were requested long ago in all languages
 UN), and I'm on time, Harlan Kentucky reunin in Buenos Aires but only on behalf
 My ALS, no LACRALO; habrtiempo not to agree on the presentation
 within our Regin.

 The idea continues, and we can foresee its realization for Prximo year,
 perhaps late February or early March. The body of it is
 ICANN, that is, it does, how it does. Then the IANA and its functions. Then
 contracts. Then the implications of non-renewal of such contracts.
 And finally that estdiscutiendo and alternatives after
 finalizacin contracts.

 Best Regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4d74a7aad0.html