[lac-discuss-en] Duolingo

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Oct 15 16:46:47 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Duolingo
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Estimates for now without signing an agreement, we can start
 use the services of Duolingo (www.duolingo.com
<http://www.duolingo.com> ).

 In fact, several members told me they already did and look great
 til.

 If someone wants to pay the various exams that provide, do podrn
 in the first instance without charge. But that ordering allstendrn
 to Travs LACRALO Bern otherwise pay the tariff
 corresponding.

 As Duolingo ARE process analysis of its system of Administration and
 tarifacin of exams, an do not know how long we will have the
 eximicin payment. S, we have the promise that when we should pay,
 Habrun try timely discount.

 Best Regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/0295c31432.html